Casa Piedras – $479,000
Imagine waking up from a nap in the shade under a gigantic parota tree, escaping the grasp of your hammock for the walk to the fridge a few steps away. The constant breeze leaves you almost chilly in even the perfect 85 degree weather that surrounds you.
Casa Piedras hosts an expansive, comfortable view of the Pacific only the most exclusive homes in the area can offer. Overlooking Litibú beach, halfway between Punta Mita and Sayulita, it sits privately on the hillside and perfectly situated on the large lot. With its winding paths around the 1867 square meter lot (.46 acres) you can find a different desirable place for each hour of the day.
A fantastic option for large families or friends. Or anyone looking to live in Paradise and have rental income at the same time. The two level home built on stilts keeping the breeze passing through all parts of the immaculate well maintained, home built to German standards.
The upstairs is a large, comfortable one bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment with gorgeous custom built light local tropical wood furniture throughout. Downstairs is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment built into the slopes of the land and landscaped accordingly. More recently added: Detached studio/housekeepers quarters with full bathroom. Total square meters of construction is 285m2
The ocean view waits for your return from a 3 minute walk back from the most cherished beach in this part of Nayarit with its soft sand and lack of beachgoers. The small Litibu Beach Community of international residents of all age groups, is renowned for good neighborhood relationship, road maintenance, beach clean- up and recycling programs, also for its active community work with schools of the neighboring village Higuera Blanca.
- Giant Ocean Views of the Pacific, with mature landscaping surrounding the large property.
- Low Maintenance home built with high quality standards and thoughtful design, such as the rain catchment system that fills a 15,000 gallon cistern, solar hot water, built- in storage, pass through breeze and natural lighting.
- Located in the secret of exclusivity and charm area of Playa Litibu, with easy access to surf, shopping, golf, and food in nearby Punta Mita and Sayulita.
Jesus Santiago esq R Pesas Peran
Higuera Blanca, between Sayulita and Punta Mita
List Price USD
Total Full Baths
2 level house / Separated living areas
Equipped kitchens, fridges, washer
- 15,000 gallon cistern and rain collection system
- Passive design that naturally cools with cross ventilation from natural breeze
- Detached tool shed/office with bathroom
- Recycled watering system for landscaping
- Pathways throughout the property
- Parking on site, gated
- Low maintenance design
- Solar hot water tank
- Built in storage areas under windows
- Large modern kitchens
- Spacious bedrooms, all en-suite bathrooms
- Plenty of room to add a pool
- Mature landscaping throughout the property
- Amazing sunsets
- Rooftop terrace with 360 degree view.
- Laundry room
- Unlimited outdoor areas perfect for hammocks or picnic tables